• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shunSY's ban app

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:shunSY
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban:3/3/2015
Reason for ban:breaking server rules
Your story: one of player in town . say someone place a bounty on him. and i did;t know i not allow to kill town player with bounty, because someone from my last town did it before.

but i am a friendly, kindly and social player. and i do fellow the rule. the first thing i do when i join server 3 week or one month ago was read the 40 page long welcome book.

all this time i have been fellow the rule. and also use /pe to help staff do their job.

i have even buy perk 8 yesterday to help the server grow. i was not really donate for good and stuff. most of the perk thing is for town owner. and i have only use very limit thing from perk8.

i am truly sorry about what i have done today. and i wish i can be unban.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:shunSY
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban:3/3/2015
Reason for ban:breaking server rules
Your story: one of player in town . say someone place a bounty on him. and i did;t know i not allow to kill town player with bounty, because someone from my last town did it before.

but i am a friendly, kindly and social player. and i do fellow the rule. the first thing i do when i join server 3 week or one month ago was read the 40 page long welcome book.

all this time i have been fellow the rule. and also use /pe to help staff do their job.

i have even buy perk 8 yesterday to help the server grow. i was not really donate for good and stuff. most of the perk thing is for town owner. and i have only use very limit thing from perk8.

i am truly sorry about what i have done today. and i wish i can be unban.

It is a 1 day ban, you can rejoin tomorrow. Bounty fixing is against the rules, I have also removed the money from the kill.