• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope you don't mind me asking the question that I am sure everyone is wondering, which is how did you lose your eye? Sorry if the topic bothers you.
nah doesn't bother me one bit to talk about it. i was cleaning some guns one day i didn't put the cap on the gun lube on hard enough from the last time i used it and when i reached for it, it fell over and spilt all over the left half of my face, i went to my kitchen sink and washed my eye out but it was too late.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
nah doesn't bother me one bit to talk about it. i was cleaning some guns one day i didn't put the cap on the gun lube on hard enough from the last time i used it and when i reached for it, it fell over and spilt all over the left half of my face, i went to my kitchen sink and washed my eye out but it was too late.
gdamn

MeganPerk

Legacy Supporter 6
i posted my pic before :confused: i just reposted cause someone said i didnt and so i did again to make sure. Its not like i've changed.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello there tis me. Sexy ayy? @Brutalacerate @toadsworth29 @howdanrocks @Twidger @Xanipher just to let you know who was hitting on you :p XD
380413_2264828813223_1023593599_32014550_835685935_n.jpg