• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
And Lord Kainzo and my babies...
imag0201f.jpg

Nawww. Cute kitties. :)

Azuru

Wood
@ Kainzo
you should take 5 $ from the donations and upgrade that desk a bit, the poor kittys have no space to sleep, except of the keyboard xD

@ Apherdite
Nice Shorts and Hair ♥ ^^

Apherdite

Queen Bee
♥ This desk is nice, there's only not room because I'm stuffed into the corner lol

I hope everyone enjoys the sneak peak of lord Kainzo hahaha i told him I was going to do it... he cursed me.

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
♥ This desk is nice, there's only not room because I'm stuffed into the corner lol

I hope everyone enjoys the sneak peak of lord Kainzo hahaha i told him I was going to do it... he cursed me.

Kainzo has kitteh!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
OMG, a pic of Lord Kainzo. You have any idea how long ive been waiting to catch a glimpse?

And....

Aph's a hottie? Who knew?

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
OMG, a pic of Lord Kainzo. You have any idea how long ive been waiting to catch a glimpse?

And....

Aph's a hottie? Who knew?

AlexDaParrot figured that out... HAHAHA

And these people aren't metal heads, where are the real server owners?! Soft kitties? That doesn't spell metal. haha

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyway, someone post another one. I'm sure there is someone's face we haven't seen but that we all know. Need some more of the older member's faces, the names I will actually recognize lol.

Also, my cats are cooler Aph. :cool:

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
As if a picture of my penis hasn't already spread enough through Herocraft already, I should post it here.

AH hahahaha. I'm bored. And Tired. And going to bed now.

Starting tomorrow, I'm back at 100%. Woo! Getting my rest now.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
@Wolf, Your cats will never be cooler! :p

I praise jesus there isn't a picture of your penis circulating, Brutal lol

And yes Jorict! :D