• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
6 year old- I know what UR MOM looks like
Class- ohhhhh SNAP

Herocraft members- I know what Kainzo looks like!
The rest of the forums- ohhhhhhh snap!
The same member-jk, jk, jk. Lol I sooooooo founy
Why do people want to see each others faces so badly you don't even know the person.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
This is supposed to be a "show us your face" thread... not a random talky time thread. Poopboxes.

And so I'm not a hypocrit :D

My 22nd bday partay :p
HZWrT.jpg

You know nobody else in this picture except for me :p

Aanokint

Obsidian
I live with in 10 minutes of @sapownage @zriveraheinz and @Gunntros . They're all my gamer bros and we go to saponage's basement every now and then and just play Minecraft and CoD (I'm not into CoD though). Recently I bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent and 10 or so of my friends late at night sit at a desk, in the dark, and watch me play the game. Sooooooo hardcore.

I'll add that @Zaspar and @zdylann live in the town over from me, like 20 minutes away.
Really really random and old post, but we need to make a map of the location of every HC player willing to give away their location. know what I mean? I think I'll just make a new thread bout it!

Also in accordance with what aphy said, Here's a pic:
Snapshot_20120605.jpg

Then I got bored while walking to my room..:
Snapshot_20120605_1.jpg

I don't want to spam pictures but my webcam decided to be funny and burst shot me a couple times. I can post those if wanted.

ICE ICE ICE!
This is supposed to be a "show us your face" thread... not a random talky time thread. Poopboxes.

And so I'm not a hypocrit :D

My 22nd bday partay :p
HZWrT.jpg

You know nobody else in this picture except for me :p
Happy late birthday :D(I did say happybirtday on the 22nd) love the Party Hat'S:D:D

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Here's a concept art I did a couple months back to hopefully motivate Kavinsky into making a new album :)

0XgXq.jpg