• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think the comment was directed at you.

It clearly was! Can you not see his voluptuous cleavage dominating his pictures? :O I might write a new song about it! It goes a little like this: "He got da MOOBS like this guy, he got da MOOBS like this guy!" Sung to the tune of "moves like jagger" by maroon 5!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Fine Fine, how about this then:

399839_10150705074809136_511719135_11489764_1794381932_n.jpg
Awwww.. you look like a broccoli <3

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
awww @kurugi thats so funny Feb 2010 you say huh hmm well thats interesting i didnt know i knew Angyles and C12095 EXACTLY 2 years ago, i mean its not like the date on my cameras not set from when bought ..... yea i fear you alright i fear how quick you are to try impressing. Cause if YOU LOOKED AT THE FIRST PIC which has Angyles and C12s name on a paper.... and think hmm has Devo and C12 n Angyles known each other for two years .... yea date on cameras not set since bought ... ANYWAYS oh yea not a pentax either >=P sooo SHOO GO AWAY .... gonna be my new saying for you.

@Baconhat hahahahhaha thats so mean

@Angyles ..... wtf is a moob is he saying i have fat boobs ??

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
your pictures were taken 2/24/2010, 2/26/2010, 2/26/2010, and 2/10/2010 respectively taken on a pentax optio e90 firmware version 4.6.0.0
fear me
I can save the picture, right-click and view properties too! WOO!

And yes, as Apherdite says, shut the hell up and post more pictures rather than attempting to defeat each other over the Internet in an epic battle of BITCH and MOAN.

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
I can save the picture, right-click and view properties too! WOO!

And yes, as Apherdite says, shut the hell up and post more pictures rather than attempting to defeat each other over the Internet in an epic battle of BITCH and MOAN.
it's just exif data D: it's not hurting anyone, unless his camera has gps