• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Lol I took that picture I believe when I was in the 7th grade. The other one is about the same. Every since the 8th grade I just have not taken many pictures.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Fine fine fine. Here we go:
423854_383920581619776_100000055112449_1436461_209414210_n.jpg
Sizzling bro.

Cc1in.jpg

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
what da fuq i thought yo would have some what of long hair,and be taller(pff my imagination)

Lol I took that picture like summer over 2011, may not of been long but I had a big growth spurt back in august. Also I think I was only 13 there.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
It's an old thing that everyone on this game called Ragnarok Online (games dead now) used to do, when they agree with something :p, or like it.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
No, i'm talking about how you changed my quote to mean something dirty! :p

When replying, type whatever you want as the quote. Notice that the text is in the editing box, therefore it's changeable.

Also, +1 is not exclusive to Ragnarok Online; lots of forum users use "+1" to show their support for an idea or suggestion.