• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Dielan9999 said:
my old hair, how i miss it so<3
15758_1262335432101_1041175526_30824724_2336359_n.jpg

lol good times :)

Justin_Bieber_bio.jpg

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, guess I have to post some pics of myself too.

megGenser.jpg

Here is just a plain pucture of me, its about a year old or so.

bollywoodStyle.jpg

This is from my the party after my graduation from Highschool/college (we have a different system in Norway) Im the guy second from the left.

windsurfing.jpg

Here is me windsurfing, I love windsurfing and all types of sailing.

MegReker.png

Eating shrimp!

medBart.png

Last one is sort of a funny pic. Its from a party, we're just about to leave for the nachspiel when one of us finds a package of fake mustashes :icon_mrgreen: mustash nachspiel FTW!

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Diavolo1988 said:
Ok, guess I have to post some pics of myself too.

megGenser.jpg

Here is just a plain pucture of me, its about a year old or so.

bollywoodStyle.jpg

This is from my the party after my graduation from Highschool/college (we have a different system in Norway) Im the guy second from the left.

windsurfing.jpg

Here is me windsurfing, I love windsurfing and all types of sailing.

MegReker.png

Eating shrimp!

medBart.png

Last one is sort of a funny pic. Its from a party, we're just about to leave for the nachspiel when one of us finds a package of fake mustashes :icon_mrgreen: mustash nachspiel FTW!

You need a beard! Always imagined you with some sort of viking beard. Anyway nice pictures.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Brutalacerate said:
The last two pictures you look like Justin Bieber. Hahahahahaha. Sorry man. Still sexy.

That picture was in 2008 and Justin Bieber didn't exist in 2008 lol.

However I keep it shorter now BECAUSE of this exact comparison. It was only ok before he got popular. Plus I'm older, so he's copying ME lol

Here's a more recent pic of me, with short hair :p

l.jpg

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
this is like last may, but i look the same. this was at a concert for my band. i play lead guitar. love that les paul, it's so sexy

Edit: Damn attachment error!

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Despite the fact that my avatar is a picture of me, (from when I was 6, but me none the less) I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

25q9frk.jpg

I'm the one in the middle. :icon_mrgreen:

Apherdite

Queen Bee
You have such lovely locks, wolfgang ;P Your hair is as long as mine hahaha

Everyone - mega nerdy love in here

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol it used to be like 2 inches longer, just got the split ends cut like a week ago.

We need more pics of the older members that I always see on here. First of whom must be kainzo.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
wolfgang784 said:
Lol it used to be like 2 inches longer, just got the split ends cut like a week ago.

We need more pics of the older members that I always see on here. First of whom must be kainzo.

There are already pics of some of the "old timers" or atleast people who have been here more than a few months. But I agree, there should be more, atleast pics of Kainzo. (unless what Apherdite posted was indeed a pic of her and Kainzo)

But as the title suggests, he might not dare...

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
wolfgang784 said:
Here ya go sheddi and fallen. This is me from like 2 days ago, the last time you asked for a picture but I couldn't get it onto my computer at the time.

Aww yea ;)