• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

meh1002

TNT
ok, first is a self taken for my ex before a film exhibition. The second is two years old now, in the UK visiting family.

387907_2852892215723_1662061659_2587749_1635769780_n.jpg

Like the tie bro. you look very classy

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Not much of a picture-taker so I don't have much to post. I'll get you one when the opportunity presents itself!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
And this is about a year old, but I was so proud of this setup for pokemon TCG i took a picture.

In the pokemon TCG (which I play, I don't play the games) a pokemon named Arceus came out and had a special ruling on each card saying you can have as many as you want in the deck, i.e you can break the 4 card limit. However the cards were mocked by the community for their sucky stats. It's supposed to be some kind of god, yet the fire one isn't good for a fire deck, and so on for each type. However I, like very few others, found out why they were rare cards, they work together!

I built a deck that used only arceus, one of each type and their "level X's" (if you don't know what that is, why are you reading this spoiler?) and Uxie for draw power (just one uxie). The concept would be to get as many arceuses out as fast as possible, then use the attack of the colorless arceus, which says if your bench is full of arceuses of all different types, search your deck for 7 basic energy cards and attach them wherever you want. Only a deck like mine could make use of that card. So I did. The arceus had its own stadium too, it lets you move energy from your benched pokemon to your active arceus as often as you like per turn. And the level X arceus inherits the type of the arceus it leveled up onto. So i put up the arceus that my oppenent's deck was weak to (back then, type themed decks were popular) and level X'd that card. The other power of that level X is that it can use the attack of any arceus on my side of the field as long as i have the energy attached to do the attack, and I had 4 rainbow energy in the deck (they count as all types, but only one at a time). So all i needed was one rainbow and one DCE to use every attack possible. Then I rape the shit out of my enemy by abusing their 2X weakness!

The different attacks of the arceuses i had in play help out too. Each has effects that help me. One of the attacks does 50 damage and ignores all effects of the defending pokemon (even if its an effect that prevents me from attacking, it goes through), one does 30 damage and next turn if the enemy uses a level X to attack me, the attack will fail automatically, one does 40 and confusion, one does a coin flip, heads it does 100, tails 50, and one does 30 damage and heal all my pokemon by 20. Now imagine I was set up to use weakness to do 2X damage a hit. So i get all those effects, at double dammage, as early as turn three :confused:

The setup i have in the picture was during a tournament too, against a friend of mine. I got all that stuff out on the third turn. It was nuts!
35738_1449771597888_1041175526_31321864_1559316_n.jpg

That was a pretty sweet tournament.

Now post some pics!
I don't need any explanation! :D Arceus, and Lvl. X?!?! Amazingness.
Bastard. I could post a pic of some of these people but I dont want my ass kicked. let me find a good pic.....
Just remember; I found you on facebook. I can get your picture from there. :3

Not much of a picture-taker so I don't have much to post. I'll get you one when the opportunity presents itself!

Phone. :p

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I posted a pic of me earlier... Will link it in a few days. In NYC watching 2 broadway shows with my school theatre club.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Thats cool @Steamed We're now changing the thread name to SHOW US THE BACK OF YOUR SKI HELMATE! (IF YOU DARE)

Anywho, epic picture, looks like a lot of ski hills I know.