• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
So I decided to add this to my sig
35iynn4.jpg

Apotheoxix

Dirt
then why is there a girl in your avatar?

I get asked this a lot. You see, way back when, just when I started playing MC multiplayer, I had a redheaded girlfriend. Now, as a joke to the guys on the server, as well as an ode to my girl, I played a modified myself a nude ginger/female skin. I ran with it for a little while and it became very popular. Popular enough that half the server began sporting masks of my skin's face as a sort of fanclub. It stuck, incidentally becoming my identity. I've obviously put clothes on her since and have held many variations based off the theme of the projects I was working on at the time, but my skin has been a sort of mascot. Now, there was never really a question as to my gender on my last server, because we really didn't have female players. I understand this server has plenty, but unfortunately it would be insanely blasphemous to change my skin now!