• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes! What kind of person would I be if I didn't go to RenFest... come on...

And now that we're back on topic :D

hahahahahhat.jpg

No, you won't be graced by the face of Lord Kainzo today... but I'll let you guess who the other two people are - hint, you only know one of them :p

hmm i was just browsing this thread, and i saw this photo, which gave me an awesome idea! I have been testing a program that my friend wrote, which unpixelates photos. The result of running this picture through his program was amazing, although to be honest I shouldn't be surprised! Check it out!
coincedence%3Fithinknot.png

After the program finished running, my computer promptly crashed and the hardrive was wiped (luckily i had just saved this to a memory stick) The phone rang 6 times, stopped for 30 seconds then rang 6 times and then another wait, before another six rings, then the power in my whole street went out. OH GOD HELP US! :D

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I never said that nerd != cool. I was only stating the fact that minecrafters in general often are a bit nerdy. (and that picture of apher and them reminded me of that :))

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol != only what a nerd would say. and for those who don't know what that meens its "does not equal"