• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
An updated picture of me(with a border):
images

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Only picture of have of me alone was taken by my then girlfriend. It's mostly me having stitches put in my head after an encounter with a ceiling fan :(

here is a cropped family shot...

100_7272.JPG

If you are too short, its not all that bad. If you are too tall, the world literally isn't built for you. For refeerence, the man next to me is 6'4"

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Kris POST IT. Although, there is a 142% chance that he will follow you around and strike you with lightning repeatedly.....IRL

EDIT: yay for a picture of badhaddy =D. Also did you go back and show that fan who was boss?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes.... I dare not even try. Cause it might not even be real, and I dont feel like dying.... IRL

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
And badhaddy... How tall are you?! You are towering over that man on the left

And the top of the refridgerators are not meant for us short people. =(

BadHaddy

User Abuser
My actual, factual, shoes off measured height is 6'10" and a few tenths. Most of the time I am 6'10.5-11" or so as the only shoes that fit me look essentially like combat boots (16W). I am shorter than i used to be due to a back injury.

2011-08-19_15-55-15_574.jpg

Also, if you are too short, use a step ladder. I am too tall to fit in a plane, what can I do? :p (in case you are wondering, I fly first class. My femur is literally longer than the average width seatback to seatback in coach.)