• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

SpenserJ

Legacy Supporter 5
I thought< Outdated picture is outdated <

Recent pictures are non-existant. I have recently decided to become a ghost, and have yet to be caught on film, however Jonsoon got a new camera, so I'm sure we'll have one soon.

I'll send a picture of kainzo to the next person who donates $500 to herocraft. :p

I thought a pic of Kainzo had already been posted a few pages back!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I got my Cancerous mole-thing taken out today. No more cancer for me :)

IMG_20110708_101331.jpg

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Trinity; you're a pussy.

Dielan. Badass picture man. I used to have a picture of me shirtless after I fell over a rail I tried grinding down when I used to skate; 23 stairs high. Haha. 3 ribs were pretty fucked; not sure if they've even healed to this day. I don't like going to the Doctors much. lololol.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Trinity; you're a pussy.

Dielan. Badass picture man. I used to have a picture of me shirtless after I fell over a rail I tried grinding down when I used to skate; 23 stairs high. Haha. 3 ribs were pretty fucked; not sure if they've even healed to this day. I don't like going to the Doctors much. lololol.
Nah, I just can't stand stitches. Shit freaks me the fuck out.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Anyone else notice the similarity in expression of him in his picture and the avatar in his signature?