• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Just checked mine too- didn't know webpages could be so wide
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nice

Harrygo

Max Legacy Supporter
Well, I'm not really new, but never take the time to play a lot here, not a lot of my friends want to play on an american server :( (French ...)
There I'm

11960107_882879291765453_8866466645061948592_n.jpg

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
:confused: riiiight Well, geuss I might aswell upload one too. Not the greatest guy in the world, but I s'pose. Ladies, I ain't taken, but I ain't lookin' ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0105.jpg
    DSC_0105.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 42

Harrygo

Max Legacy Supporter
Chandeliers are too awesome, you can only like them <3 That make the house older, and all :D