• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Should I return?

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello im Storm Ive played HC off and on for about 3 years.

With Every map tons of people start out playing then it slowly Declines to barely any within months.

so What reasons can you give me for coming back to join?

Ive always loved the combat and everything but thats never enough.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Smoke some internet e-bonics before you drop a little kid by the pond that's about it mate

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

With Every map tons of people start out playing then it slowly Declines to barely any within months.

JUST GET ON THE SERVER ALREADY DOOD, STOP MAKING IT A BIG DEAL, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^ im with him, though honestly if you have suggestions --- its the beta so let us know so we can try to implement!

JacobBurkey

Portal
^ im with him, though honestly if you have suggestions --- its the beta so let us know so we can try to implement!
I heard there's only like 5 skills per class now, what was the idea behind that? Seems kind of dumb to me and that's why I never liked other heroes servers and why I liked HC the most. Made it so you had to actually be good at a class and not faceroll 5 buttons without thinking about a combo

unless it's answered somewhere else xd

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I heard there's only like 5 skills per class now, what was the idea behind that? Seems kind of dumb to me and that's why I never liked other heroes servers and why I liked HC the most. Made it so you had to actually be good at a class and not faceroll 5 buttons without thinking about a combo

unless it's answered somewhere else xd
7 Skills + Tumble.

iirc it was to bring things to a baseline, though I'm not 100% sure.

Because this is the fun part where a bunch of people are online. Do something else during the downtime, but for now just sauce some plebs.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
That this time, things are getting tested before the release lmao. Not starting the map with a ton of bugs and things not working

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Hi StormingBlood!

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Not hanging around much today, just stopped by on forums for a few minutes!

Happy Holidays!
happy holidays man im just wondering if i should come back or not. i always enjoyed the hc just hated how quickly it became stale

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
happy holidays man im just wondering if i should come back or not. i always enjoyed the hc just hated how quickly it became stale
i mean, worst case you get bored and just stop playing. I think it's worth it to try coming back for the new map, things are looking up for HC right now

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4

The reason for coming back is because this community is like a family some you love and some you dont like as much but in the end it's an immense amount of fun whithout being lonely while playing minecraft. :)