• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Shop not able to be used

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxjadin

Wood
I found a bug on the server were when I try to make a chest shop it says [Shop] The shop cannot be used! it will then break the sign I am a level 21 merchant and I am trying to sell wood planks and diamonds and melons. none of them worked.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I found a bug on the server were when I try to make a chest shop it says [Shop] The shop cannot be used! it will then break the sign I am a level 21 merchant and I am trying to sell wood planks and diamonds and melons. none of them worked.
What types of planks are you trying to sell? Are you trying to sell melon slices or blocks? What ID are you using for these shops, or are you using "?"

Diamonds cannot be sold until level 40.

maxjadin

Wood
What types of planks are you trying to sell? Are you trying to sell melon slices or blocks? What ID are you using for these shops, or are you using "?"

Diamonds cannot be sold until level 40.

thanks for the reply but i got it to work i just cant figure out how to delete a post -.-

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It's always good to post your solution, even if it's not a bug. That way people with the same problem can figure it out.

maxjadin

Wood
It's always good to post your solution, even if it's not a bug. That way people with the same problem can figure it out.

ok i will

i was doing

line 1 <nothing>
line 2 <5>
line 3 B 1:0 S
line 4 ?

so instead i just removed the :0 S in line 3 and it worked also thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.