• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /shop Additions

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to see some more blocks in the shop for ingame purchase and use.

End Stone Bricks - As far as I know, there's no way to turn them back into End Stone Blocks.
Packed Ice
Bone Blocks
Red Nether Bricks
Red Sand(stone)

@Kenneth_Chow

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
All prismarine isn't obtainable either, maybe we can add that too.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
All prismarine isn't obtainable either, maybe we can add that too.

Idk how to obtain prismarine but I spotted this on the dynamic map? maybe there is a way to get it?

b5d94593b796960a73f8ca531f60b7d9.jpg

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Idk how to obtain prismarine but I spotted this on the dynamic map? maybe there is a way to get it?

b5d94593b796960a73f8ca531f60b7d9.jpg

I've seen 1 Temple for sure, maybe two. Outside of that, don't think there is a way.

Pearl2492

TNT
If you guys can slide quartz blocks right on in there, that would b amazing, takes all day to mine and I don't see why not considering something as simple as wood is in there.

Byrozy

TNT
Soulsand is obtainable. Except it´s a pain to get. They are obtainable in a specific biome.
Soulsand is easily obtainable if you have a necromancer willing to take you to the nether which is easier then going to the custom biome to get some, because unlike the custom biome the nether naturally generates soulsand

Alchemists can make soul sand. And nether warts. Making these items available in shop would kinda lower alchemist's usefulness.