• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Shock

Zeus4365

TNT
Shock was not working for me, it fired, but did no damage whatsoever to mobs or players

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Shock was not working for me, it fired, but did no damage whatsoever to mobs or players

This ^

Shock at the moment is a really buggy skill sometimes it will show it hitting a player but not always work now don't get me wrong it works every now and then. There are other times though where it is hitting in the middle of nowhere on like the grass or something.

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
I think this problem is still present. It's already quite sad that it's only 35 damage that ticks only 4 times?

Not planning to respec to wizard currently but one of the possible reasons what it didn't work for me afaik was walking beyond a certain range from the mobs after putting it on them.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think this problem is still present. It's already quite sad that it's only 35 damage that ticks only 4 times?

Not planning to respec to wizard currently but one of the possible reasons what it didn't work for me afaik was walking beyond a certain range from the mobs after putting it on them.

35 x 4 = 120 dmg that hits in an area which can hit 5-10 mobs at a time...

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
35 x 4 = 120 dmg that hits in an area which can hit 5-10 mobs at a time...

Yeah but since it costs a whopping 35 mana and it's over 15 seconds, I've found it much more efficient to just go pulse 116 -> megabolt 190 -> pulse 116 -> (another pulse for creepers) which takes 16 seconds. Using it AS you are rounding up mobs is also redundant since you get left with a bunch of mobs who weren't subjected to the initial ticks that you end up having to pulse more. It's pretty much only useful when fighting a horde of zombie pigmen.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah but since it costs a whopping 35 mana and it's over 15 seconds, I've found it much more efficient to just go pulse 116 -> megabolt 190 -> pulse 116 -> (another pulse for creepers) which takes 16 seconds. Using it AS you are rounding up mobs is also redundant since you get left with a bunch of mobs who weren't subjected to the initial ticks that you end up having to pulse more. It's pretty much only useful when fighting a horde of zombie pigmen.
That may be true, we'll have to consider this on a revamp. Shock may be phased out altogether. we'll see.