• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ShizzDawgg's Map Wipe Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizzDawg

TNT
IGN: ShizzDawgg
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: Early May 2013

Reason for ban:

Whilst under the influence of some kick-ass Captain Morgan rum, I posted Kainzo's alleged house address on the forums, advertised another server in off-topic chat, and pretty much told everybody on the server to "fuck off".

Your story:

I'm not exactly going to copy and paste the same story from my last appeal that I made, you know the story for the most part. I was just a fucking dumbass, blatantly put. There is no story, really. I was just stupid as fuck, and I was so hammered that my judgement was essentially non-existent.

Once again, sorry for any distress I might have caused. I'm a pretty nasty drunk sometimes. Ahaha.

I don't hack or dupe or any of that shit. My game ebonics are pretty solid, but I occasionally just fuck up in terms of my social ebonics/obeying the rules. I've realized this and I'm sorry.

Anyways, this post is being made on behalf of my intent on being unbanned. I'm a senior in high school now and I think it's safe to say that I've finally grown the fuck up. I'm not exactly the same faggot-ass ShizzDawgg that I used to be, believe me. I'd like to play Herocraft with some old friends of mine again, if you'd be ever so magnanimous. I felt the timing was appropriate for me to post this given the impending map wipe. I've changed SO much over the past 6 months, and I wish I could somehow prove myself.

Ultimately, the decision over whether or not I get unbanned is inevitably yours. I realize that the circumstances under which I received my ban are by far more atrocious than most other people that have received bans.

I'd like to play with my friends again, if you'd be ever so kind to permit me. But again, your it's your decision, not mine.

Thanks for reading.
-ShizzDawgg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.