• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SHITS GONNA GET SERIOUS IN .MINECRAFT

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
1.5.2 comes up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
1.5.2 comes up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
You could just keep updating every mod with it and not update until all the mods are. Also, I would suggest adding the More Bows mod.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
My computer can run all the mods without lag. The mods that really tend to cause lag are mods that would alter the .class files already on vanilla minecraft. And since all the mods I run are through FML, there isn't much conflict between them.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
My computer can run all the mods without lag. The mods that really tend to cause lag are mods that would alter the .class files already on vanilla minecraft. And since all the mods I run are through FML, there isn't much conflict between them.
^ Why I love FML

Well, among the reasons, anyway.
How's the conversion to 1.5.2 going?

https://www.facebook.com/AetherMod?fref=ts
The Aether is being actively developed and updated for 1.5, and they regularly stream their development. (I've only been casually keeping track of their updates, so I don't know much more than that. They are working VERY hard on the mod, though)
http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/
The Pixelmon website, including some screenshots and info.

Yours looks like a very impressive mod list! I personally stick with FTB, an automation/tech/magic modpack, but I like how yours seems centered around PVE. Hope you have a blast!

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I try to keep mordern themed mods out. And Ive used ftb. I actually built part of the home for the syndicate. I didn't like all the mods though.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Dragon, I think I freaking love you because this looks like the greatest modpack ever.

Edit: You should try working in mystcraft

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
You should try to get your modpack featured on the FTB launcher, or have it as a private modpack through the FTB launcher :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Mind you, releasing the modpack without having acquired all the mod creator's permissions would violate their licensing agreements. Granted, some mod devs don't care, but I'm fairly certain a great many will come hunting if the modpack starts hitting the top of the list on technic website ;)

Gab, Faunherer said FTB launcher. They wouldn't allow any mods without the express permission of the author first. (which is kinda annoying with certain authors of mods like Optifine or Mo' Creatures...)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Gab, Faunherer said FTB launcher. They wouldn't allow any mods without the express permission of the author first. (which is kinda annoying with certain authors of mods like Optifine or Mo' Creatures...)

FTB or Technic, the result is the same. Permissions are required.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I've tried putting a pack together once, it wasn't the fact that people wouldn't let me use their mod that bothered me, The thing that bothered me were the people who wouldn't even reply.