• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shield Breaker!

HollowSith

Diamond
So warriors have the ability to remove Swords from there enemies for 5 seconds.. Is it possible to make a move for Rogues (preferably) and/or caster to remove there armour? Either as a whole or just there chest-plate?

HollowSith

Diamond
The weapon automatically re-equips from where it left off. I assume the skill would have armour do the same.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
I support this since I feel this would be a great addition for pvp.

misunderstood sorry, but I still support it. This skill sounds like interesting.

HollowSith

Diamond
I support this since I feel some warrior classes are lacking and this would be a great addition for pvp.

Warriors are lacking? Warriors have the armour that the rogues who will use this skill, will take away. (for a short period of time). Anti warrior in a sense.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I would very much like to see an anti-armor skill. Who would get such a skill? You suggested Rogues... Maybe Thief? They're already quite well-off, though. They would probably be accused of being OP. I feel like Beguiler could use it, it kind of fits in with the "Alteration" thing.

HollowSith

Diamond
I almost feel like Ninja's need it in there present state and it would be great for bards as-well. I think Rangers would make great use of the skill, because lets say a 5 block radius, it would make them much more capable of defending themselves if caught in a jam. I'd much much prefer this over root coming back to the rangers. I wouldn't mind Beguiler getting it as-well. Theives could be a very powerful and GREAT class, not OP, but great class if they got this skill. They could sneak up behind the player, shed his armour and backstab him to smithereens; hypothetically of course.

Rogues are generally squishy. Why not give them a few edge moves to help them along in there quest for hard hitting sneak attacks?

I almost think it's a must on rogues as they are now. They drop WAY to easily when fighting Warriors. I was a Ninja last map, I can only imagine the horror it must be to fight a dragoon, paladin or dreadknight right now.

ashiirra

Stone
I think Rangers would make great use of the skill, because lets say a 5 block radius, it would make them much more capable of defending themselves if caught in a jam. I'd much much prefer this over root coming back to the rangers.

I don't think rangers need a damage increase. They will already get bow enchants soon any how. When I fought a ranger (c12) both in full armor I could not take him, In the time that it takes me to beat him down with my shovel he got off enough arrows to nearly kill me ( I ran not wanting to loose my stuffs). and he didn't really hit me at all before I was in melee range. Rangers are fine as they are in those terms i believe.

However something like that for thief or ninja I can see working well.

HollowSith

Diamond
I don't think rangers need a damage increase. They will already get bow enchants soon any how. When I fought a ranger (c12) both in full armor I could not take him, In the time that it takes me to beat him down with my shovel he got off enough arrows to nearly kill me ( I ran not wanting to loose my stuffs). and he didn't really hit me at all before I was in melee range. Rangers are fine as they are in those terms i believe.

However something like that for thief or ninja I can see working well.

Ahhh, well on thief/ ninja it would be deadly!