• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sheez's Application

Sheez

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sheez
  2. Location & Age: US, 28
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Did some digging on planetminecraft for servers that were more than just hardcore PVP or creative. I'm picky about the places I play, and the environments I want to get involved in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. It would be premature for me to vote on a server I haven't gotten a feel for.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes indeedy
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty solid dude with a long standing history of excellence in community management on other servers. I've written a bunch of lore, run in-game events, and have some excellent builds (if I do say so myself). I appreciate the mature presentation of the Herocraft server, and imagine that I'd be an excellent fit.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS5
  10. Additional Info: I'm an admin on a minecraft server currently going into hibernation. I'd like to bring a few friends along with (Fonjo being one of the first) to get together and play minecraft, as it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing rather than managing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you but I am going to quote my post in Fonjo's thread so you are aware.

As long as you are aware we do take it very seriously, I am going to go ahead and add you to the whitelist. Please keep in mind the issue of intellectual property theft, and we do not allow advertising either.

Welcome to Herocraft

Sheez

Wood
No problem. It's more than fair to require those things, and honestly I'm not here to steal your stuff :)