• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shastias's Ban Appeal

Shastias

Iron
IGN:Shastias
Banned by: Wouldn't know
Time of ban: Don't know
Reason for ban:Griefing and placing rude signs
Your story: In the swamp i was farming creeps at i found a sign wall And me thinking no one had been they're for a long time I decided i would change the signs to something vulgar Had i known Someone still lived they're i would not have done anything I am greatly sorry I wil replace the signs
Im Greatly sorry once again

[DOUBLEPOST=1364544812][/DOUBLEPOST]A note added i would not have added the signs had i remembered kids play on the server[DOUBLEPOST=1364545575][/DOUBLEPOST]p's If the ban shall not be lifted (Your choice) May i know how long it is??

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The issue of kids playing on this server is moot, there is a rule I think you missed stating the following:

Griefing

(Griefing Rules do not apply in Warshard or Forgelight) Griefing may be defined as:
  • Breaking into any regioned areas otherwise impossible to enter.
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks above chests in un-regioned areas is acceptable.
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.
  • Mindlessly destroying the landscape.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.
I show the ban is for three days. I suggest while you are banned you review our rules completely so there are not any other issues.

hc.to/rules

Shastias

Iron
The issue of kids playing on this server is moot, there is a rule I think you missed stating the following:

I show the ban is for three days. I suggest while you are banned you review our rules completely so there are not any other issues.

hc.to/rules

Thank you for helping Sorry bout it all :3 Wish i could get on earlier seeing have have to help dragon with the town but eh my fault my time Cheers see you guys in 2 days.[DOUBLEPOST=1364733519][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wondering its been 3 days and it still says im banned.