• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sharpshootr725 white list application

1. In-game name: sharpshootr725
  2. Location & Age: FL, USA / 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Aetosion
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been an admin on two very public servers bringing in about 25 new players per day. I have also been an op on one of the top PvP servers (according to MCserverlist.net). I am a fantastic builder. By that I mean I've built 100x60x40 cathedrals with incredibly intricate detail. Sadly I have no screenshots to show but I promise it was quite worthy of praise. I am also quite an experienced player. I purchased minecraft in July of 2010 and have been playing on SMP servers since August of 2010. I feel like I could very positively benefit the overall experience of your server, as well as the fact that I hate griefing. Not even griefers themselves, just the whole concept of it. Just wanted to throw that in there :). I really look forward to playing on this server if accepted, it looks like a lot of fun.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: One of your players, Aetosion, introduced me to this server. I've been looking for a well run, devoted PvP server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: As soon as I finish this application I will happily.
  8. Additional Info: Yes, I am 16. No I am not an immature, obnoxious child. I take minecraft very seriously (not in a creepy way) but I enjoy respecting how the server works, as well as those I play with. I love helping others out and I love building in general.

Edit on bans: I may have been banned from some Brazilian server because I didn't speak fluent Spanish... I'm not sure because this was about a year ago.