• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Share your EDM!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Raise Your Weapon is pretty nice, I don't listen to much dubstep with vocals. And those were some good vocals, too.

HollowSith

Diamond
My personal favourite dubbers song when I play Minecraft. I'm a huge fan of mashes when done correctly. Makes music so much more hard core! Get ready to jizz gentlemen ;)

This one is just for giggles, ever hear of Dubstep Horror? This is every guys worst nightmare :)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I can't stand Skrillex or Deadmau5. Skrillex used to be in this band that was fucking terrible, that lame emo/scene shit, then decided "Hey, Imma do dubstep!" and bam, you have the garbage he produces now.

Deadmau5 just isn't heavy enough for me, unless I'm missing the "good" songs?

HollowSith

Diamond
I can't stand Skrillex or Deadmau5. Skrillex used to be in this band that was fucking terrible, that lame emo/scene shit, then decided "Hey, Imma do dubstep!" and bam, you have the garbage he produces now.

Deadmau5 just isn't heavy enough for me, unless I'm missing the "good" songs?

Your right, it isn't very hard unless you find it in a mash. Which is what I did ;) I thought I'd share the vid since half the folks here seem to enjoy them quite fondly.

Deadmau5 best song is Strobe, it's slow and relaxing.. Once the drop hits, you get goosebumps. Every time.

What are you favourite dubstep artists?

HollowSith

Diamond

Ahhh hell yeahs.

Holy shit! This is sick! I really enjoy mood music like God Is An Astronaut and Explosions In The Sky, this is the dubstep equivalent to that. The only thing that doesn't belong is the voice, but who cares :p

Anything else like this floating around for me to relax to?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Your right, it isn't very hard unless you find it in a mash. Which is what I did ;) I thought I'd share the vid since half the folks here seem to enjoy them quite fondly.

Deadmau5 best song is Strobe, it's slow and relaxing.. Once the drop hits, you get goosebumps. Every time.

What are you favourite dubstep artists?
Bassnectar, Borgore, Cookie Monsta, Datsik, Disturbia, Doctor P, Excision, Nero, Nit Grit, Noisia, Rusko, Ry Legit, Skream. I could go on forever.

Listen to this shit: