• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Share your EDM!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
So... I'm new to dubstep and need some songs to listen to... I really like ry legit "sweety man" anything thats really hard. Any recommendations?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Kay-kay, intermission over. Have some more bastardization of brostep, as opposed to Real Dubstep. Omnipony really puts out some good stuff, especially for being 14(!!!).

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
So... I'm new to dubstep and need some songs to listen to... I really like ry legit "sweety man" anything thats really hard. Any recommendations?
depends on what you like, there is mellow chill dubstep, then there is fast exciting heavy bass dubstep, skrillex is kinda like that. I like him but for some reason everyone says he sucks because hes "mainstream" but hes great to me. Also check out BassNector, Nero, Doctor P, 12th Planet, and subscribe to UFKDubstep on youtube. UFK puts out kinda unknown dubstep

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
depends on what you like, there is mellow chill dubstep, then there is fast exciting heavy bass dubstep, skrillex is kinda like that. I like him but for some reason everyone says he sucks because hes "mainstream" but hes great to me. Also check out BassNector, Nero, Doctor P, 12th Planet, and subscribe to UFKDubstep on youtube. UFK puts out kinda unknown dubstep
Thanks i'll check it all out!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Calling some of the stuff I listen to for "gay" and randomly shouting out "retard" to people.
You're pretty much flaming.
Could we please shut up and post some wub wub?

Not siding with Afritay but it's not worth the attention you're giving it.