• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Share your EDM!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I never knew Electronic Dance Music included Dubstep. Maybe ''Chillstep'', but Dubstep? Hmm. On that topic, some of my more favoured pieces of music:

Just about the only thing i'd call EDM. I've got IDM, but that isn't all electronic. I've got electronic MUSIC, but it's more ambient than dance.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I never knew Electronic Dance Music included Dubstep. Maybe ''Chillstep'', but Dubstep? Hmm. On that topic, some of my more favoured pieces of music:

Just about the only thing i'd call EDM. I've got IDM, but that isn't all electronic. I've got electronic MUSIC, but it's more ambient than dance.
EDM = Electronica = every motherfucking electrical music genre :p
EDM is just the title of choice for music producers and industries.

Like the song by Blackmill you just posted, it's trance(might be liquid dubstep aswell), which is just a genre inside the whole term of EDM. Genres, sub-genres, etc etc etc.
(after listening more to it, it's most definitely liquid dubstep)

I hope this was a helpfulish rant ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1357439133,1357424320]

[/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh and yeah, this song is awesome:

MajorasMask

Ungodly
kevinlive

Naaah, I don't like that kind of stuff. :p I don't have much in my collection which could come under ''electric''. Well, aside from video game music that is. ;)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I have recently discovered xKore. He's newer, and not very known. But he's awesome.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I knew Daft Punk was coming out with a new album but I didn't hear this one on the radio until my local EDM station played it lol

What's even more amazing is that this radio station (c895.org) is owned by the Seattle School District and run by a bunch of highschoolers, yet it's actually a legit radio station that plays good on my car's stereo :p