• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Shaman Issue

KLuebbert

TNT
The wiki shows him having Ancestral Totem and Sage Totem, but he doesn't have these. The endermage stole 2 of his skills, and he never got replacements.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The wiki shows him having Ancestral Totem and Sage Totem, but he doesn't have these. The endermage stole 2 of his skills, and he never got replacements.
wiki is just incorrect here, I'll fix it when I apply the new formatting update to that page.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So the shaman just got robbed 2 skills, and has less skills now? x-x
it never had them at any point on the map.
in-game is always more accurate than the wiki

KLuebbert

TNT
Well, the Shaman has awkward gaps when learning skills, from level 10 all the way to level 20, and from 25 to 35, where before Pantheon, he learned Shocking Strike and Chain Lightning. He only has 10 activated skills besides Totem Recall. I think he should have the skills it shows on the wiki, like increasing the wisdom and intellect, so he can at least do a bit more...