• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shaman Class

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Shaman aiblity ideas-

(bandage)
Totems - gives the chosen sign an aura, and makes that sign disappear after a time (if this is not possible it could just be an aura around the player)
Chain Heal- use this spell to choose two people that all of your healing spells will effect, instead of only the targeted person.
Healing Wave - healing ability stronger than bandage, would require a bucket of water but would not destroy it when the spell is used.
Destructive Wave - damaging spell that requires, but doesnt destroy, a bucket of lava.
Generous Reflection - all healing spells also heal the shaman for 30% of what the spell healed (if the spell heals 10 hp to an ally, it will give 3hp to the shaman)

Auras that could be applied to totems (or players if totems arent possible)
  • rockskin totem - increases armor
  • obsidianskin totem - reduced fire damage
  • Slowing totem - slows people that attack or walk near the player or sign

GraRona

Portal
Totally use this to replace Druid! Loving the totem poles too. The totem poles could also deal a damaging aura. Say, in the middle of battle just pop a totem pole sign right next to the enemy spawn. That would totally fuck the enemies.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
This is so amazing man! Greagt idea! Props to you!, they should also be able to mob disguise into wolves

I'm getting my healer levels up there- 20 so or something, but haven't yet decided on going cleric or Druid. But if this was changed/ potentially added to Druid, no question :)

But wouldn't squiring a bucket of lava need Crafter level 30 to obtain? Maybe change it to blaze rod/ powder. ( Not sure if obtainable atm though.)

Great idea! +1

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm getting my healer levels up there- 20 so or something, but haven't yet decided on going cleric or Druid. But if this was changed/ potentially added to Druid, no question :)

But wouldn't squiring a bucket of lava need Crafter level 30 to obtain? Maybe change it to blaze rod/ powder. ( Not sure if obtainable atm though.)

Great idea! +1
afaik everyone can hold a bucket of lava but only crafters can place lava.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Wouldn't totems be possible with HeroStronghold? I don't know if temp "Strongholds" are supported in it... but the totem idea is the basic idea behind it, correct?

Totally use this to replace Druid! Loving the totem poles too. The totem poles could also deal a damaging aura. Say, in the middle of battle just pop a totem pole sign right next to the enemy spawn. That would totally fuck the enemies.

I love the idea but please don't remove Druids, as a future druid, while this class seems cool, don't just remove druids.

GraRona

Portal
I love the idea but please don't remove Druids, as a future druid, while this class seems cool, don't just remove druids.

I was just thinking of removing druids and replacing it with this since almost nobody goes druid lol. I guess you will change that :D

I'm planning on going druid in 5 more levels- but its more for the fact that I know I will have a party and a couple other players to sustain rather than for myself. Bloodmage, Disciple, and Cleric all seem to have nice defined roles- Bloodmage is a debuffer/ sapper , Cleric can buff and heal nicely, and Disciple is unique melee combat class that can heal party members to boot. But to me, it seems like the Druid is a just slightly modified cleric that has port and root. This makes me want to think of it as a mix between a Healer and a Caster, an offensive healer. But as its only real offense is Root/a weak Smite, it really needs the help of its party members.

I understand the group value of having a very nice healer, but I'd like to see it become a little more unique rather than a side choice for clerics. I'd love to see some more offense or fun skills that want to make more people go for Druid. I think these skills would be a nice bonus and give the Druid some character.

I'm planning on going druid in 5 more levels- but its more for the fact that I know I will have a party and a couple other players to sustain rather than for myself. Bloodmage, Disciple, and Cleric all seem to have nice defined roles- Bloodmage is a debuffer/ sapper , Cleric can buff and heal nicely, and Disciple is unique melee combat class that can heal party members to boot. But to me, it seems like the Druid is a just slightly modified cleric that has port and root. This makes me want to think of it as a mix between a Healer and a Caster, an offensive healer. But as its only real offense is Root/a weak Smite, it really needs the help of its party members.

I understand the group value of having a very nice healer, but I'd like to see it become a little more unique rather than a side choice for clerics. I'd love to see some more offense or fun skills that want to make more people go for Druid. I think these skills would be a nice bonus and give the Druid some character.

Basically the main reason I'm going Druid is because I have a group of 8 or so other people I play with who need a healer and Druid seems like the best fit for me in that role. I will admit druids are a bit lackluster unless you have friends definitely.

Basically the main reason I'm going Druid is because I have a group of 8 or so other people I play with who need a healer and Druid seems like the best fit for me in that role. I will admit druids are a bit lackluster unless you have friends definitely.

The same for me- but I will not constantly have a party that needs healing and I'd like to be able to help in other ways. Especially with the slowdown effect when healing, its difficult to target and "lock" an ally thats sprinting around frantically swinging his sword or firing spells, and even more difficult when they go out of range. Thats why I'd want some other method of helping if healing isn't an option at the time for some reason.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I could think of lots of Lore. Also i luv the idea of totem poles. A sort of aura that could damage. A healing totem would really be nice @Kainzo if not a new class, could this be added to an already available class?

GraRona

Portal
Even though, this may not be implemented, I feel a class like Enchanter should get totem poles.

*slightly off topic* What I'd Druids had the ability to use their power of life to animate snow golems? I don't know what the current possibilities are with golems but I think it'd be cool if Druids could create them and they would attack hostile targets. It'd be a nice skill to use IMO, especially if the golem's snowballs did some ice damage or slowed.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
My idea for the snow golem is:
It has 40 hp
You need to be a level 15-35 Druid to cast it.
It's attack is a snowball that does 8 damage and slows the target.
You need 1 snowball to cast it.
That's my idea!:)