• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Shaman... Caster or Healer?

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Wiki says one thing, that it's a caster. Yet in-game the title is the same color as healers. So which is it....

nxHP3sD.png

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Then isn't it a bug that the title wasn't switched over to the same as caster?
When we say "switched to caster", we mean "it was going to be changed and wasn't". It's still the "support" it was, however much supporting it can actually accomplish.

Maggot713

Coal
Thought casters had that cyan title color? And if it's under the caster type...shouldnt it be cyan? Not pink?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Fuck it! I made it a healer now!

*Edit* They are supports now. Take that!

In all seriousness the healer path was renamed to support a while back and the wiki was never updated.

Last edited:

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Fuck it! I made it a healer now!

*Edit* They are supports now. Take that!

In all seriousness the healer path was renamed to support a while back and the wiki was never updated.

Support seems like a sub-archtype and not a full category. When you get down to the nuts and bolts of this class what is it? If Shaman is Support, than surely Bard should be too. If Shaman doesn't fit very well enough to be in the Healer tree, than explain how Disciple fits more? What truly defines being a Healer in Herocraft?

Honestly, this should be as simple as changing a color if it's Caster or switching back to Healer as it should be. A plain and simple fix for a mild bug.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Support seems like a sub-archtype and not a full category. When you get down to the nuts and bolts of this class what is it? If Shaman is Support, than surely Bard should be too. If Shaman doesn't fit very well enough to be in the Healer tree, than explain how Disciple fits more? What truly defines being a Healer in Herocraft?

Honestly, this should be as simple as changing a color if it's Caster or switching back to Healer as it should be. A plain and simple fix for a mild bug.
I don't make the rules...just the changes...sometimes
Kainzo is the one who changed it a while back. All I did was fix something was forgotten.

Last edited: