• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadoxfix's Application [Update]

Shadoxfix

Gold
In-game name: Shadoxfix
Location & Age: The Netherlands 15 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, just bought my minecraft account.
Referral(s): X
Reason you should be accepted: I really like to play minecraft and I like to play rpg's. I'm pretty experienced with redstone and I have created several creations together with a friend. We made a bridge with drawbridges which will open the drawbridge just behind you so it's a bridge which goes only one way. We've also created a little house which is a trap, as soon as you get on the pressure plate the doors will close and arrows will start to fire from behind the lava.
I really liked to build them and I have put a lot of effort in them.
Here are some screenshots:

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : Yes
Special Key: HCS9
Additional Info: I like to rpg's such as World of Warcraft, Fable III, Guild wars.
I'm also a huge fan of the Assassin's creed series. I also play FPS games on a regular basis such as CoD or Battlefield.
I want to play on this server together with my brother and friend.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Shadoxfix

Gold
I've updated my application.
  1. In-game name: Shadoxfix
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, just bought my minecraft account.
  4. Referral(s): X
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like playing RPG´s. And have a lot of experience in minecraft. I´ve had a minecraft for a long time but I played on cracked servers. Now that I´ve bought my minecraft account I´d like to play on a server that has a goal in minecraft. I´ve played a lot of RPG´s that´s why I think a RPG server I suited for me. Examples: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I also play other games than WoW and GW. I also like to play FPS games such as Combat Arms (Europe), CoD: MW2, CoD:WaW, CoD:MW, L4D(2). I also play RTS games like Warcraft III, Sanctum and Rise of Nations.
In minecraft I like to build things with redstone. I've made a drawbridge together with a friend. When a pressure plate is triggered it will close the gate before you. And it will close the gate behind you when you're walking. We've also built a traphouse. When you go in and step to the "treasure room" you will have to trigger a pressure plate which is linked to the door aswell to the trigger mechanism. The doors wills close and arrows wills start to fire from behind a lava wall. The doors open again when we hit a button inside a little chamber.
Here are some screenshots of our creations(The drawbridge was mostly my work):
(screenshots are clickable for bigger version)​

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.