• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadowraider's Aplication

1) Shadowraider
2) New York age 20
3) have never been banned before
4) bobicus1580, B0rg1n, as well as a couple others from this server have told me to join
5) i love the concept of creating whatever you want in minecraft, as well as injoy RPG games. i am also pretty decent at redstone circuits/logic gates
6) friends in real life told me about it (*refer to #4)
7) i just voted for herocraft :)
8) was a moderator on a public server for a bit, untill greifers got to everything.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
everything looks to be in order, care to post some pictures of your previous creations?

ive never been one to show off my work, so I've never cared to screen shot.
besides i build mostly in redstone, so what tedious work i do, i take pride in trying to cover up- no one wants to see all the wires and gates.
probably the most complicated thing i wired so far was a "shooting range" game where you would hit a button and a target would light up for a little bit, turn off, then the redstone current would randomly pass to another target; so on and so forth.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems noble enough :) Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PM for more info!