• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ShadowDragonX's Application

1. In-game name: ShadowDragonX
  2. Location & Age: I am 16 years old and currently reside in Boise, Id, USA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. I always obey the rules of conduct.
  4. Referral(s): Sithoius
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that i could potentially make a valuable contribution to the community as a whole. I am quite skilled at building, and i also enjoy helping other players who are new to minecraft, or to the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend "Sithoius"
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I enjoy playing minecraft, and i also enjoy games that have an MMORPG emphasis because they evolve not only a single player facing the game world, but a group of real people all in collaboration to survive and to prosper.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Be patient. Not every proctor we have sits on the whitelist 24/7 to approve applications. Expect a little bit of a wait, I handle applications on first come first serve basis.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

hello. for some reason (even though i have received the pm message about being accepted to white-list) i am still unable to connect to the server because i receive the message "Are you a Hero? Get whitelisted! http://tiny.cc/HCSMP" any help/incidence on this issue would be deeply appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help.