• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shadeslayer365 White List Application

In-game name: shadeslayer365
Location and Age: Oceanside California, 13 years old
Previous Bans from other servers (explain):I have no recollections of ever being banned
Referral(s):FingerSpazem
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes, but I wasnt signed in my account when I did so
Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!)I plan on it.
How'd you hear about Herocraft? I heard about herocraft with my friend FingerSpazem. We had been playing MC on a server called Legend Craft and thought it was amazing. It had shut down and we wanted to find an alternative. He had found this server and showed me its diverse classes and abilites and I immediately saw this was an upgrade.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCS14
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have yet to accomplish anything major due to my young age, although I have a tendency to read everything I see. Such as the rules on every server I visit. I also love building but my styles aren't the best; they can be improved. I have maintained almost all "A" in my school year and been absent only twice for all of my school career so far. I love upholding the rules and I tend to ask lots of questions to admins just to clarify most things. My reasons to be accepted aren't the best because I wish to join this sever to have fun and grow the community. As the server grows I hope to be one of those people who help the new people out and show them where to go.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: shadeslayer365
Location and Age: Oceanside California, 13 years old
Previous Bans from other servers (explain):I have no recollections of ever being banned
Referral(s):FingerSpazem
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes, but I wasnt signed in my account when I did so
Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!)I plan on it.
How'd you hear about Herocraft? I heard about herocraft with my friend FingerSpazem. We had been playing MC on a server called Legend Craft and thought it was amazing. It had shut down and we wanted to find an alternative. He had found this server and showed me its diverse classes and abilites and I immediately saw this was an upgrade.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCS14
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have yet to accomplish anything major due to my young age, although I have a tendency to read everything I see. Such as the rules on every server I visit. I also love building but my styles aren't the best; they can be improved. I have maintained almost all "A" in my school year and been absent only twice for all of my school career so far. I love upholding the rules and I tend to ask lots of questions to admins just to clarify most things. My reasons to be accepted aren't the best because I wish to join this sever to have fun and grow the community. As the server grows I hope to be one of those people who help the new people out and show them where to go.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371768957,1371768938][/DOUBLEPOST]So what is your proper date of birth?