• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sh0tty341's Application

Sh0tty341

Dirt
In Game Name: Sh0tty341 (the "O" is a zero)
Location and Age: United States, 15
Previous Bans: I'll admit, a year ago when I was more immature I did greif a few servers for fun with other people, but those days are over. Besides, even then I would not greif a server of a magnitude such as yours. I have genuine respect for your server and in no way do I intend to greif it.
Referral(s): None.
Reason You Should Be Accepted: For so long I have been searching far and wide for a server that offers MMORPG aspects of a game into the sole game I find myself playing the most, Minecraft. I have many skills to offer to a Minecraft community in terms of gameplay within the server and outside as well. With my architectural designing skills within the game, I can assist as a city planner or simply a builder. With my video editing skills I can compose a witty advertisement for the server and draw positive attention to the community.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was scrolling through Youtube and stumbled upon a video of a player demonstrating the unique aspects of your creative (and rather impressive!) server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Indeed I have. I have not even played in it and I know it is worthy of my vote.
Additional Info: I am passionate in the field of cinema and film. My high school has a professional television studio and editing room where we run live shows for the town and our school's broadcast. I love working in the live show and learning how to fabricate professional news reports for a website we have a contract with (MSGvarsity.com, we send videos to their website and they support funding for our equipment). In addition to learning and working in a television crew with other students, I work as a freelance cameraman for my school's board of education. Oh, and I like playing Minecraft and running varsity cross country.

Sh0tty341

Dirt
I do not possess that information. It was a while ago and I did not list the three server I griefed, I have a life. If you need the information I cannot give you, then toss my application aside if you wish. I'd much rather come clean and not be able to play than lie to you guys. Sorry.