• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SF_Stone's Whitelist Application

SF_Stone

Dirt
1.IGN -
SF_Stone

2. Age/Location -
15 years old, North Carolina, USA.

3. Previous Bans -
One, I honestly can't remember when it happened though it wasn't recently. The IP of the server is c.nerd.nu

4. Referrals -
I have no referrals, I just stumbled upon this server and would like to become part of the community.

5. How did you find HeroCraft? -
I've been looking for a good survival/RPG server for a while now and I saw HC mentioned on a forum and figured that I should check it out.

6. Have you voted? -
Yes

7. Do you agree to the ToS and EULA -
Yes, and I have read the wiki

8. Reasons you should be accepted -
Because I feel as if I could contribute to the community. There is really no other reason then that, I'm not here to grief and I try to be polite to people.

9. Special Code -
HCS8

10. Other info -
I'm a casual gamer, I'll play just about anything. I try not to hate anyone or hold grudges but sometimes two people just don't agree. I'm a big hardware enthusiast and I hope to be able to build my first rig later this year. So if you want to talk hardware or get advice for a build I'm there. Other then that I love to build medieval architecture in-game so If anyone needs help with a project or wants a second opinion I can help out.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
This is the ban you mentioned in the application, can you explain the situation regarding it?

[username] => SF_Stone
[issuer] => fazaden
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-10-30 15:28:01

SF_Stone

Dirt
It was me and a friend having fun other peoples expense. It's the only time it has happened though and I am hoping it is something you will be willing to overlook.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
It was me and a friend having fun other peoples expense. It's the only time it has happened though and I am hoping it is something you will be willing to overlook.
I am willing to overlook it due to the time frame between now and then, which is pretty close to a year.

Please add to your additional info. What other games do you enjoy? Any hobbies? Reply to this once you have updated your application.

SF_Stone

Dirt
Thanks, it's not something I do and it was when I had just bought the game. I have updated my additional info and I hope you find it to your satisfaction.