• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Several Pyro Skills

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
DoomWave: supposed to do damage and teleport you around where the enderpearls land, does no damage, teleports you maybe 5 blocks away to only one position of a enderpearl.

Pretty sure these are already known bugs, or at least i hope its known already but doubt these bugs are a concern because putting in all these new things is more important, but whenever you folks aren't busy and want to fix some skills, here ya go.

Last edited:

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
The stun on great combustion doens't work against mobs so test it on a friend to double check.

Doomwave is the buggiest skill in the game and is being considered for deletion

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Doomwave sends out 2 enderpearls instead of 20 like it is suppose to, idk if it is just a small number hiccup in the code or an actual bug

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I think Delf said that it was an issue with nocheat
It is. I took a look around, but without me being active, you aren't going to see me hounding nocheat devs to see what the hell is going on.

DoomWave: supposed to do damage and teleport you around where the enderpearls land, does no damage, teleports you maybe 5 blocks away to only one position of a enderpearl.

Pretty sure these are already known bugs, or at least i hope its known already but doubt these bugs are a concern because putting in all these new things is more important, but whenever you folks aren't busy and want to fix some skills, here ya go.

Looks like you edited your GreatCombustion part out, so I dunno what your issue was. However I'll take the opportunity to say this since I've seen a few people mention issues with the skill.

The AoE effects of Fireblast / GreatCombustion do not "stop" upon passing through a player like normal projectiles would. So if someone is right in your face as you cast it, it will actually cast it behind him, possibly missing the target completely.

And stuns, unfortunately, do not work on mobs. As much as I wish they could, I never could get it working how I wanted it to. (Unless I actually found a way and just forgot about it..)

Weikauno

Coder
And stuns, unfortunately, do not work on mobs. As much as I wish they could, I never could get it working how I wanted it to. (Unless I actually found a way and just forgot about it..)
could you use the effect that happens when you stand in tall grass? It makes mobs totally ignore you, just have to figure out how to make that effect work

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
could you use the effect that happens when you stand in tall grass? It makes mobs totally ignore you, just have to figure out how to make that effect work
Haven't played or coded much since tall grass was added, so I don't even know if bukkit has the hooks for the logic on that yet.

I'd have to get really motivated to fix stuff like this, because I actually have to sit there and test it repeatedly as I play with it. I wouldn't count on it happening unless someone else looks into it.