• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Update! Battle Arenas & More!

Church_

Server Update!

--Global PVP Enabled, Dungeons have PVP off (for now!)
-> Global pvp re-enabled to all server. Town TnTing and raiding all a go! Dungeons will have pvp off for the current moment. Newer higher level dungeons on the way with PVP active in future upcoming patches.

--Battle Arenas > Revive of Battle arenas! Each arena will have 2-3 lobbies allowing for many pvp battles to take action. Portal will be up inside the castle of spawn near Warshards portal.
  • Spleef - 2-10 Players can queue up for spleef. (Spleef Arenas coming next patch)
  • FFA(Free for All) - Last player/Team wins 2-16 players.
  • Deathmatch - 2 minute event where if you die you re-spawn. Highest kills wins. 3-5 players per game.
  • Battlegrounds - 10 minute match where the winner is the one with the highest kills after 10 minute. 4 teams of 1 player each compete.
  • Skirmish - You bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up. ( Hardcore Arena, Enter on own risk)
  • Tourney - Tourney Arena will change type each month, between Deathmatch, FFA, and Colosseum.
  • Colosseum - 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins. 4-16 players.
  • 1v1
  • 2v2
--Armor Mitigation is INCREASED
-> Armor mitigation has been increased. The damage dealt to other players will deal the correct damage during PVP.
--Unique abilities returned
-> Unique weapons/armor abilities have been patched. Right-Click skills will proc correct amount of damage.
--New Tutorial
-> Tutorial has been revised for new players, easier to finish than old.

Upcoming Patches
Coming up within the next few weeks we have a-lot of patches and add-on's coming to the server. Mass patches!

-- New map, new pvp objectives
->
New primary map with new dungeons, level grinding solo area's, 80-100 Class quests, Npc Villages.
-> New nether world, nether dungeons.
-- New world spawns-
->
Hell world will be getting a full spawn with trade district and npcs.
-- New Gear with Sets!
->
New weapons/Gear sets that will be collectible only in certain worlds. Per world gear!
-- New Crate/Coffer opening methods
-> New crate key system coming in! More cash items for in-game coin buying!! Coffer boss drops revamp.
-- New leveling system with new classes.
-> Progression system revamp. We will be changing the Tier system of heroes, while in addition adding 32 new classes.
-> Tier 2 & Tier 3 (Example: Lost-Soul -> Warrior -> Paladin -> Tier 2 -> Tier 3.
-> Class spec system, choose the hero that suits you pvp or pve.
-- Item power and Class Level increase to 55
->Level cap increasing 55, and new higher level gear that will be available!

Last edited:
are these new patches still going on as every time i try to go on its not really work and then i get kicked

Church_

@andrewgrieves No they are not. Here are somethings that may help.
  • Check your Internet.
  • Check your memory to minecraft if you have it at 2gs may need to move it to 4-6gbs if you have that.
  • Try our launcher hc.to/laucher <- Link

Enrix

TNT
Greetings, it's been a while since I don't play on this Server (or Minecraft at all)! Is it still active? I logged in this morning but I was the only player in the Server. Is it because I need to complete some kind of tutorial or something? Really looking forward to this update, Minecraft nostalgia hit me really hard recently, and this was one of my favorite servers.

SoHighFive

Soulsand
Greetings from ages ago! I am excited to hear about the upcoming patches and world PvP return, but I likely won't be coming back unless Personal Residences return! I loved being able to run around the world and encountering builds besides underground cities with fake above ground areas. Bring PRs back, and I'll bet you draw more old school players. Those of us who are supporters might also feel kind of slighted having our PR privileges revoked...