• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Server Texture Pack

Saharianana

Retired Staff
The server texture pack isn't loading for me when i log into the server nor is it switching when i go into central. I have turned server texture packs on in my setting but still nothing happen's.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello,

when I logged on today there was a notification on screen "Downloading Texture Pack - Making Request 0%"
It remained stuck at 0% for over 10 minutes so I thought that it's not going any further.
I was able to cancel the process by pressing ESC.

The thing is, yesterday everything was still working fine, but today the resource pack 1. had to be downloaded again and 2. I was unable to download it at all.

I've been using Minecraft 1.7.10 for over a week and did not encounter any problems thus far.

I've read about other people mentioning this issue in chat. Others tried to help but none of their advices seemed to work.

I did read this thread here http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/server-texture-pack.54021/ before and wanted to reply on it, but it was locked. Kainzo mentioned it to be fixed, but since that's apparently not the case, I wanted to bring it up again.
Especially since there've been 5 people mentioning this issue in chat in the last 20 minutes from this post.
But still, it is strange that it does work for some others, at least some players said so.

I've tried to switch between versions or find any config file where a line about server resource packs could be, but nothing.

In the meantime I figured a little bypass. Since I did download the resource pack before, I had it in my server-resource-pack folder (HeroConquest.zip). I put it over into the general resourcepacks folder and activated it in the game menu.

Now I have the resource pack working, but everytime I log into the server the same message pops up: "Downloading Resource Pack - 0%. So what's up with that? Is there a new version of the texture pack out?

Any clues? Anyone else encountering this?

- Minecraft "latest version" 1.7.10
- PvE Server

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello,

when I logged on today there was a notification on screen "Downloading Texture Pack - Making Request 0%"
It remained stuck at 0% for over 10 minutes so I thought that it's not going any further.
I was able to cancel the process by pressing ESC.

The thing is, yesterday everything was still working fine, but today the resource pack 1. had to be downloaded again and 2. I was unable to download it at all.

I've been using Minecraft 1.7.10 for over a week and did not encounter any problems thus far.

I've read about other people mentioning this issue in chat. Others tried to help but none of their advices seemed to work.

I did read this thread here http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/server-texture-pack.54021/ before and wanted to reply on it, but it was locked. Kainzo mentioned it to be fixed, but since that's apparently not the case, I wanted to bring it up again.
Especially since there've been 5 people mentioning this issue in chat in the last 20 minutes from this post.
But still, it is strange that it does work for some others, at least some players said so.

I've tried to switch between versions or find any config file where a line about server resource packs could be, but nothing.

In the meantime I figured a little bypass. Since I did download the resource pack before, I had it in my server-resource-pack folder (HeroConquest.zip). I put it over into the general resourcepacks folder and activated it in the game menu.

Now I have the resource pack working, but everytime I log into the server the same message pops up: "Downloading Resource Pack - 0%. So what's up with that? Is there a new version of the texture pack out?

Any clues? Anyone else encountering this?

- Minecraft "latest version" 1.7.10
- PvE Server
I'm working on this - I see the same issue.
Here's the DL link being passed through the client.. http://herocraftonline.com/downloads/HeroConquest.zip

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I just found the file in my serverresourcepacks folder, converted it into another folder, and dragged it into my texture pack folder. I can now use the same texture pack for everything. I can also edit any texture I would wish to have.