• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Texture Pack?

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I know we had a contest for it but anyways I thought I'd post a thread to help collect some ideas, after all if we want a community texture pack we need it made with the community.

I've had a few ideas here and there. I think it would be fitting to keep the main textures dark as it is a hardcore server. I also want to do very decorative lapis and what not while still keeping things relative to default since that's what most people use.

I also want to do up the weapons and shit so they match what each class would be using. (though had an idea for a musket for rangers)

Anyways, so I just started and have dirt and stone "done." :p I'll post pics of my shitty attempts at cobble and wood just for funsies. Btw this is my first attempt at making a texture pack as well as my first attempt at art stuff on a computer.
items.pngterrain.png

Just throw em in a jar and tell me what you think of the little I have done...
PLZ give me any suggestions you have for anything from painting and what not. If you want to do something for the pack GREAT!!! you can either upload the entire thing of what you did (terrain.png for example) or just the 16x16 pic of it and I'll put in the pack!!

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I'll use this post to note when I have updated the images

+added grass
+not as shitty iron ore
+wood planks (door will be redone)
+gravel (resized gravel from the pack, Psuedo)
+sand
+gold sword and lance

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
@razael6

Raz started a texture pack based of Guild Wars weapons. Maybe colaborate? I was helping Raz, but got hung up and unable to continue on it.

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/gws-texture-pack-in-progress.7534/

mos def, I'll take any help I can get since I'm very slow at this...

Make the gold axe double bladed. Because Beastmasters, DKs, and Rangers with gold axe of doom is serious business ;)

cool, i need to know the names of the weapons and what not, I did a soulfire sword for pally's. I did do a gold axe already but it looks like a fire axe so I'll redo it XD I think I'll do a wide array of weaponry and set up the pack on a customizer since everyone will want skins for stuff that suit their own classes.