• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Been on vacation - the server is now up and stable. I also have the Minecon 2012 cape now
biggrin.png

xmAcD.png
did you go to paris!?

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Can't connect to the server. Is it just me or are minecrafts login servers down?

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
anyone else getting let in then immediately kicked out, and then having the server say not online for a little bit, then repeat? Or is this just me?

Edit: it has ceased.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We have multiple connecting URLs, feel free to try another if one is giving you issues - we're working the kinks out still from our DNS.[DOUBLEPOST=1354988947,1354951267]
=============================================
[/DOUBLEPOST]If you're having connection issues, try using mc.hc.to for the ip.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Is the server offline?
I can't connect, get the "Can't reach server" message.
And on the front page has the same 28 people been there for around 2-3 hours (think the status on the front page is stuck whit the server)?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It has been down as far as I know for over an hour. I was up at 5:45 am PST and it was down. =([DOUBLEPOST=1356708164,1356706452][/DOUBLEPOST]Team is looking into it, thanks for being patient =)

Status
Not open for further replies.