• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
ive lost connection completely, past hour or so its been loosing connection, im running off a 72mb connection too..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
The user authentication server is down "Not working as intended", the main server is online. Minecraft is not able to verify the authenticity of player's usernames when connecting to servers who have "Online-mode=true" which, is default. If turned off, this can potentially let hacked clients connect. Many servers are currently using this as a quick fix but that's a bad BAD BAD idea.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Not good man, just not good. I need my fix man.. I need it.. I'm getting all jittery and irritable man... Not cool...
*scratches suspiciously* It's all a freaking conspiracy man.. This server isn't supposed to be down like this! Come on, MAN!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain is doing something with an Auth plug in i t looks like, so it'll hopefully be up. Don't know when/how long it'll take.
<Kainzo>: going to bring the server up with an auth, I guess

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What will happend to the people who didn't pay town taxes early yesterday?
do we need to pay the late fees when the server is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.