• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server is Down

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
For a few hours due to a hardware malfunction. We'll let you guys know as soon as it is back up.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
So y is the server not on? i cant get on hc or herocraft1.8 test server :(''''''. i want to play herocraft 1.8 test server!!!!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The main server is down because 2 of the 3 raid5 hard drives died and lwc/coins will be rolled back 3 days.

Not sure why the test is down. Might have been running off one of those hdds.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
It's probably A) down for an update, or B) down because the server is down. Hope this helps.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Prolly most / all of today. Will take a bit to configure it to run off the other hdd instead of the ones that crashed, and if he doesn't have any more hdds he will need to buy some more so possibly longer then.

Not really sure though. Depends if "died" means wiped or trashed/broken. Either way, few hours at least I'd say.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
man... good thing i haven't played in the past few days

Edit: what i've been doing...
redneck-overalls-1281-20532-20100608-48.jpg

i just had to share this when i saw it...

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
1 min.! or 1hour but yaeh :p. cant wait till hc is back on again ill be plaiyng hc1.8!
:D