• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

server full oh and..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Update the banner! That's still the OLD spawn! bwahaha! :D

Btw, hello all, been awhile.

and uh, so yeah.

Can't login, blasted thing is full.

your king creeper,
xexorian

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Thanks audie. Big plans for my return. I'll be on later tonight gotta run to town and grab foods.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Pro tip: go to herocraftonline.com and keep an eye on the Server Status. It'll give you an idea of when to try and squeeze in.

Dazureus; I totally camp/snipe spots on the server. XD I think I waited four hours the other day, though. Once you get above the cap (right now it's 85/80), you will never get on. Clicking every five seconds will not get you on, sadly... right? You gotta wait until it gets down to 80/80 before it's even worth watching.
79/80 CLICKCLICKCLICK!!!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yep, I try for hours and just give up. Makes laying out the foundation for kingdoms rather difficult. Hours I could've been founding something. just wasted on youtube.com... ISO donor >_>

Is there any work on increasing the allowed number of people into the server? I figure that might be difficult; just wondering if it's an option.

They aren't going to increase the cap unless the server gets some better hardware (go donate so they can afford it. ;) )
They're looking at other options like a queue so that everyone can get some game time. They know that everyone is complaining about not playing, and they are working on a solution. :)
The solution just isn't an increased cap...