• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server down?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you getting the message:

"Failed to connect to server, Operation timed out"?

Because that's what i keep getting after a long time waiting at the "connecting to server..." screen

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
there were lag spikes big ones Kainzo rebooted the server and router only to find out it was his ISP going down, they are working on it

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for the heads up. Well, I paid bills, read Carmeop's thread (and now have a whole newfound respect for him) and still the ISP is down. I'm gonna hit the hay, g'nite all.

Andwey

TNT
Thank god I read this. I began to have a major panic attack because the most EPIC and my FAVOURITE server was stopping me from connecting.
So, any possible estimate time when it will be up? I have like 6 hours until I have to go sleep.

Andwey

TNT
Its not online? D:
I can't get in, I still get the Cannot Connect: Server Timed Out and stuff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's online. It never went down this time - but for some strange reason - the 'LAN-ip' that this server runs on changed from 197 to 44. The firewall and ports have been configured now for 44.

Carry on Heroes!

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The problem has been resolved. It turns out we created this problem spontaneously for you without purpose or reason. WE ARE ISP. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Anyways. I'm glad it was back up only minutes after I found out it was down. *pompoms*