• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

September Patch 6.03

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
- New codex - Codex of the Lost (Changes you back to Lostsoul, drops between Relic IV and V)

Is there a Crafter codex too?

- First class selection after mastering lostsoul is FREE.

1. Does this fee waiver also apply to selecting your first profession after mastering Crafter?

2. Say a player uses the Lost Soul codex and masters Lost Soul from that - is their next combat class selection free? Or does the fee waiver only apply to their very first attempt at Lost Soul on joining the server?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Is there a Crafter codex too?

1. Does this fee waiver also apply to selecting your first profession after mastering Crafter?

2. Say a player uses the Lost Soul codex and masters Lost Soul from that - is their next combat class selection free? Or does the fee waiver only apply to their very first attempt at Lost Soul on joining the server?
1. no
2. lostsoul makes it so they get a free class each time.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
2. lostsoul makes it so they get a free class each time.

Hmm... do you mean a free COMBAT class only?

So do none of these benefits apply to Crafter/professions then? New players still need to get a profession codex or 400 souls to master into a Profession after Crafter, is this correct?

Just thinking how to state this correctly in the wiki...

I'm also wondering why these benefits (base path codex and free change after that base path codex) are only available on the Combat path, not the Crafter path. That is, if I'm understanding correctly.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm... do you mean a free COMBAT class only?

So do none of these benefits apply to Crafter/professions then? New players still need to get a profession codex or 400 souls to master into a Profession after Crafter, is this correct?

Just thinking how to state this correctly in the wiki...

I'm also wondering why these benefits (base path codex and free change after that base path codex) are only available on the Combat path, not the Crafter path. That is, if I'm understanding correctly.
First "swap" is free. Swaps only apply to master the tier 0 class, (lostsoul) Crafter is current registered as Tier 1. I might be able to change this and see if it works...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
First "swap" is free. Swaps only apply to master the tier 0 class, (lostsoul) Crafter is current registered as Tier 1. I might be able to change this and see if it works...
Ah.

So back when it was the same lesser amount to master out of Crafter as it was out of Rogue/Warrior/Healer/Caster, it was because those 5 classes were ALL tier 1, and all the specs - both professions and combat specs - were ALL tier 2.

Can it be this way again? Or was there for some reason a need to move Lost Soul to down to 0 and all the combat specs down to 1 along with Crafter?

Ultanian

Portal
Ah.

So back when it was the same lesser amount to master out of Crafter as it was out of Rogue/Warrior/Healer/Caster, it was because those 5 classes were ALL tier 1, and all the specs - both professions and combat specs - were ALL tier 2.

Can it be this way again? Or was there for some reason a need to move Lost Soul to down to 0 and all the combat specs down to 1 along with Crafter?
Now that you've mentioned it, I actually miss those four starter classes... If we went Lostsoul > Caster/Healer/Warrior/Rogue > All other classes it would feel like there's more progression.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Now that you've mentioned it, I actually miss those four starter classes... If we went Lostsoul > Caster/Healer/Warrior/Rogue > All other classes it would feel like there's more progression.
BOOORING

edit* Just I don't think this could be implemented this late in the map because then I would (Example) have to go back and master warrior to switch back to Dreadknight and Master Healer to switch back to Cleric/Disciple

Ultanian

Portal
BOOORING

edit* Just I don't think this could be implemented this late in the map because then I would (Example) have to go back and master warrior to switch back to Dreadknight and Master Healer to switch back to Cleric/Disciple
Honestly I don't think people should switch classes that often, but this isn't the thread for discussion :p