• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling Hamlet named 'Ethereal'

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: 'Ethereal'
Info: We begun to build a town there but I have since been very inactive on the server. If you buy the hamlet you will of course be able to tear it down or do whatever you want with it.
You need at least 5 players to join the town when you buy it.

Price: 5,000c (Half the price of a hamlet)

A pretty good deal if you are low on money but want to start a town with your friends!

Aetosion

Obsidian
I saw you offer it for 4k ingame, how about a friends and family discount for a fellow TC? :D
I'd be interested in it for 4k, there's not all to many people on the market for a hamlet these days.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw you offer it for 4k ingame, how about a friends and family discount for a fellow TC? :D
I'd be interested in it for 4k, there's not all to many people on the market for a hamlet these days.
I'll take you up on that offer, /msg me in-game :D

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
THE TOWN IS NOW SOLD! Apologies to others but I got an offer of 3000c for a limited time and I wasn't sure how high you would go so I sold it!
Sowwy :( But good luck in your town starting adventures!