• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling Circle Brick

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think because there is no way of telling who got them and how much they got. It was pretty easy for someone to not even realize they were getting these blocks. All they had to do was work with stone brick and might have gotten one or a lot.

Even though they got the circle stone unintentionally, I was under the impression that any item illegitimately gotten should be destroyed. When a creeper blew up a portion of Dragongarde, @toadsworth29 got a piece of endstone but when we pe'd the bug with creepers making craters, our endstone was removed. I see no difference between these situations so I'm curious why they were handled differently.
Some things are handled on a case by case basis. In this case it was on a massive scale - something we're not wasting manpower to even attempt to control. Yes, if I really wanted to I could inventory wipe all stone bricks so none exist.

The case in Dragongarde was isolated - something that I personally fucked up by letting creepers explode there. Vs circle stone which was a bukkit fuck up (not easily or readily fixable)

TriOni

Coal
That's excellent an isolated incident to an individual as opposed to a massive global bukkit error that kainzo already approved,@ toad
Thanks for being respectfully to my last post as well.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Why are you guys complaining much? Lets face it, Notch will most likely make these blocks easily obtainable in the future, much like pumpkins.

Anyway, i'll pay 15c for the block.

sapownage

Legacy Supporter 7
I think because there is no way of telling who got them and how much they got. It was pretty easy for someone to not even realize they were getting these blocks. All they had to do was work with stone brick and might have gotten one or a lot.

Even though they got the circle stone unintentionally, I was under the impression that any item illegitimately gotten should be destroyed. When a creeper blew up a portion of Dragongarde, @toadsworth29 got a piece of endstone but when we pe'd the bug with creepers making craters, our endstone was removed. I see no difference between these situations so I'm curious why they were handled differently.
as soon as i got them i /pe'd it. i was the one who alerted staff that this was even an issue! i had all of my circle brick removed from about 2 stacks down to 11.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4

as soon as i got them i /pe'd it. i was the one who alerted staff that this was even an issue! i had all of my circle brick removed from about 2 stacks down to 11.

Why are you complaining about that to me? I was arguing that this was UNFAIR. You rated that post "F-Palm" ,but did you even read it? Read my post before you go bitching about it.