• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling Circle Brick

sapownage

Legacy Supporter 7
i got the only some of the only copies of the circle brick block and im selling it to the highest bidder (or whoever i want ^.^) - pm me in game plz.

TriOni

Coal
HOw many other people got this brick? I was able to snag about 2 stacks of it without even realizing. Then poof no more appeared

TriOni

Coal
These rare beauties are officially on the market contact sap or myself to pricing / quantities !
And remember folks! 100% in-obtainable! Only through a rare bukkit bug were we able to obtain this block.
Buy it now before prices go up!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think a lot of people got them, heard someone discover they were getting them on TS about a day before you began announcing you were selling them in trade chat. I personally didn't take advantage of it even with the full days notice of the bug but I'm sure plenty of other people did.

TriOni

Coal
No one else on the server has thus far initiated any possession of such. So until then ,
:p
And I assure you it was not a planned situation. I was just removing a lot of normal stone brick during the window of opportunity. TBH, I thought it was something the server initated.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think because there is no way of telling who got them and how much they got. It was pretty easy for someone to not even realize they were getting these blocks. All they had to do was work with stone brick and might have gotten one or a lot.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I think because there is no way of telling who got them and how much they got. It was pretty easy for someone to not even realize they were getting these blocks. All they had to do was work with stone brick and might have gotten one or a lot.

Even though they got the circle stone unintentionally, I was under the impression that any item illegitimately gotten should be destroyed. When a creeper blew up a portion of Dragongarde, @toadsworth29 got a piece of endstone but when we pe'd the bug with creepers making craters, our endstone was removed. I see no difference between these situations so I'm curious why they were handled differently.

TriOni

Coal
Read into it if you would like but perhaps not in trade forum nor a vendors post? Appricate your input however not here.

Still some brick left MSG Me!!!!!!

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Even though they got the circle stone unintentionally, I was under the impression that any item illegitimately gotten should be destroyed. When a creeper blew up a portion of Dragongarde, @toadsworth29 got a piece of endstone but when we pe'd the bug with creepers making craters, our endstone was removed. I see no difference between these situations so I'm curious why they were handled differently.
Pretty much the same thing happened. There was a glitch and a creeper exploded in Dragongarde, and the end stone nearby was destroyed. I picked it up out of curiosity, then /pe'd the block and the crater. After showing it to @Howdanrocks , Kain came and destroyed it. Like Dan said, I see no difference between the two situations.