• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Self Imposed Leave

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey all. I'm officially declaring my period of inactivity, til late June. You may have noticed my decline in play lately. That's because I was and will be extremely busy with school work (AP exams, finals, ACTs, SATs, SAT IIs) until the teens in June. I need to wrap up junior year and pump out the scores before I can truly be content in playing HC again. See you all in the summer!

Eldrylars xargun Jonsoon WitchOnaRampage Rumblestikk Techs_Rule Jacobpanther northeaster345Angyles Delfofthebla

I will still check the forums daily so you will be able to find me there if you need me. This includes commentary for the balance team, which I intend to assist as much as I can during this period of crunch time. I can always login if necessary, but I will try to refrain from not as to save myself from getting lost with time.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey all. I'm officially declaring my period of inactivity, til late June. You may have noticed my decline in play lately. That's because I was and will be extremely busy with school work (AP exams, finals, ACTs, SATs, SAT IIs) until the teens in June. I need to wrap up junior year and pump out the scores before I can truly be content in playing HC again. See you all in the summer!

Eldrylars xargun Jonsoon WitchOnaRampage Rumblestikk Techs_Rule Jacobpanther northeaster345Angyles Delfofthebla

I will still check the forums daily so you will be able to find me there if you need me. This includes commentary for the balance team, which I intend to assist as much as I can during this period of crunch time. I can always login if necessary, but I will try to refrain from not as to save myself from getting lost with time.

Better hurry back - your mountain is filling up with bats....

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Good luck and take care leftovers5! The Kingdom is in good hands.