I am trying to design a building and the focus of it is security. But as Minecraft becomes more complicated and Herocraft twisting things around even more, it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep people out. So I am listing security ideas I have and was hoping to get feedback or ideas of your own on how to keep them at bay.
- Exterior walls thicker than one block.
- Insert a layer of lava inbetween layers.
- Ensure there are no 'overhangs' for pearlers to climb and glitch into from below.
- Corners must always be as thick as the walls.
- Install a thin, but deep pit inbetween the ground and structure to prevent running at the building.
- Install a half step on the other side to increase run difficulty.
- Avoid using exterior wall blocks such as glass, fencing, doors, etc.
- Multi-Stage airlock (with the interior walls as thick as exterior) to prevent breach.
- Airlock flusher for when threats camp inside it.
- Have sections separated by vertical floors
- Emergency Lockdown for individual floors
- Master Lockdown that affects all floors
- Flashing redstone torches when lockdown is activated.
- How far can one enderpearl through?
- How does being inside lava effect their ability to get through?
- Any ideas as to how I could purge an entire floor with certainty that the threat is eliminated?
- Any glitches out there other than pearling?
- Ideas on how to slow the threat down when you cannot stop him?